Wabi Nabe is a 1.5-quart cast iron pot designed by Gabriel Hargrove for ODLCO. Its small size is well suited to 1-2 person meals, side dishes, or moving from indoor prep to outdoor cooking. Like all cast iron products, the Wabi Nabe will need to be seasoned before use.
Drawing from the Japanese terms wabi-sabi (an aesthetic philosophy built on the concepts of simplicity, roughness, and naturalness) and nabemono (one-pot cooking), Wabi Nabe travels between stove, oven, grill and table with ease.
- Cast iron holds in flavor and requires no chemically based cleaning
- Seasoning a wabi-nabe is said to be thearapuetic
- Handles are based on the naturally-occurring forms of charred California wildfire wood
- Produced in a small industrial foundry in Wisconsin
100% Cast Iron
- 5.5"H x 6.5"D
- ~8" across the handles
- Weight: ~10lbs
- Volume: 1.5qt
///Shipping & Return Policy:
- Shipping will be $9.99 due to weight
- This item is Final Sale unless there is a manufacturer's defect
Estimated Delivery: 02/16/14 — 02/20/14
Return Policy: Returnable within 30 days for 1) store credit and free return shipping, or 2) credit card refund less return shipping.
The best gear at the best prices. If we don't like it, it doesn't go on the site.
Have a question? The answer is almost always in your favor. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Most items returnable within 30 days for: 1) free returns for store credit
2) refund less return shipping.